Ever fancy about making your own bag? Now at About You Studio, you can let your imagination run wild and tuft any bag design of your choice on a 70x70 frame.
We'll take you through the basics of operating our gun. Within minutes, you'll be able to create rows of stitches on the one end to see fluffy tufts of yarn blossom on the flip side; slowly hand making your own customised bag.
What you'll learn:
- Introduction to the AK-Pro cut pile machine, pick up the ABCs of using the tufting gun; like how to manoeuvre the gun, insert the yarn, and some basic tufting rules
- Transfer your design/drawing onto the 70x70cm primary fabric ( We have projector available if you help)
- Free selection of cotton yarn
- Slowly make your rug and see your design come to live
- Finally, you can glue it and let it dry before cutting it out.
- Trimming your design to make it neater before attaching them to our Muji bag.
- Bring home your unique bag
If you are unable to finished it on time, you can either extend it by an hour at $10 subject to availability, or you can leave it with us first to do the finishing touch for you. In this case, do allow a waiting period of 2-4 weeks.